Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Toddler Bed = Pottery Barn Kids EXPLOSION!!!

Miss V received a nice hand-me-down from the Evensons....Fayth toddler bed! Since they will be leaving Dubai, they had to sort through their stuff and decided that Fayth's bed would not be going home with them. So Little Veronica is now the proud "owner" of a new bed...which meant that I just had to rush out to Pottery Barn Kids and buy some cute new bedding for it...right?!?! Of course!

I am now on first name basis with a lot of the staff  at PBK...including one of the managers who happens to be from Lincoln Park, Chicago! Small world, right?! Luckily all of the goodies I bought for the bed were on mega-sale...which meant we were able to get even more! :) As you can see, Veronica loves her new bed. Thanks Suzanne, Jon & Fayth! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment