I was pretty sick and fatigued during the first trimester which was hard since we moved from Chicago to Connecticut and then from Connecticut to Dubai. I've been feeling much better in the past few weeks and I'm very grateful for that!
Aaron and I had an ultrasound around my 12th week at a wonderful fetal medicine clinic in Dubai. It was really special for us because it was the first time Aaron heard our little one's heartbeat! The doctor told us that he would be able to tell us the baby's gender if we wanted to know. We were very excited because after much deliberation we decided that we wanted to know the sex. Well, I think our baby was trying to send us "there is a new boss in this family" message because the baby refused to get in the right position for the doctor. When the baby finally moved, he or she crossed their little legs and hid his or her business from us! The doctor told us that as soon as we accept the fact that everything is going to be on the baby's terms from here on out, the better off we will be! Haha! I have another appointment coming up at the end of March so we are hoping to get a better view this time! :) Aaron said he doesn't even need to know the ultrasound results though because he is 100% sure the baby is a girl!
The ultrasound photos are from two different ultrasounds we had in CT. We couldn't get any pictures from our ultrasound in Dubai because of course, the baby wouldn't get in the right position! We did get an 8 minute long DVD though of the entire ultrasound (I told you the clinic was pretty great!) One set of pictures was taken around 8 weeks and the other set was taken around 12 weeks. Enjoy!! :)
Also in the 12 week pictures it looks like the baby has a huge nose! It's actually a little hand that was by the baby's face. :)
8 Weeks

12 Weeks





No comments:
Post a Comment