Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Food Poisoning AKA Death by Pizza Hut!!!!!!

Death by Pizza Hut...that's what our ER doctor called it when Aaron and I both stumbled in to American Hospital's ER the day before we left for London!!! Who knew that a vegetarian pan pizza could cause so much pain and suffering? Not Me!!

The pluses to food poisoning:
1. I managed to lose 5 pounds in 18 hours.
2. As I was hugging the toliet at 1, 2,3,4 and 5 am, I realized how pretty the sunrise is in Dubai.

The minueses to food poisoning:
1. It sucks.
2. It really sucks.
3. The 5 pounds I lost were instantly gained back as soon as I got that IV.

So needless to say, we will NEVER EVER eat at Pizza Hut again! OMG!
A special thanks to our friends Jon, Suzanne and Fayth who all played a part in watching Veronica for us!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment