Aaron needed to run out to his office and then get a haircut. At first, V and I were going to stay home, but we decided to go out too. Aaron dropped us off and we (well, I) got some exercise walking all over the mall. We met up with Aaron a little while later, did some quick food shopping and went home. Aaron never even got his haircut- the place was too busy!!
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Unpacking and A Trip to the Mall
Today was going to be a "low-key, do nothing" day but I decided, what the heck, let's actually do something! So, I put Veronica right to work and made her unpack my suitcase! Haha, not really but she did try to help out!
Aaron needed to run out to his office and then get a haircut. At first, V and I were going to stay home, but we decided to go out too. Aaron dropped us off and we (well, I) got some exercise walking all over the mall. We met up with Aaron a little while later, did some quick food shopping and went home. Aaron never even got his haircut- the place was too busy!!





Aaron needed to run out to his office and then get a haircut. At first, V and I were going to stay home, but we decided to go out too. Aaron dropped us off and we (well, I) got some exercise walking all over the mall. We met up with Aaron a little while later, did some quick food shopping and went home. Aaron never even got his haircut- the place was too busy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment