So, here's my "new" problem. As we all know, I am a total whitey. The whitest of the white people. Why am I so white? It's a freakin' mystery. My mom, dad, and brothers all get brown the second summer starts yet I still look like a seriously ill person in the middle of winter.
I constantly buy expensive lotions and creams and get spray tans, yet after a few days, my whiteness breaks through and I am back to my pale self. What a cruel world it is!!!
We will be going to the pool almost everyday this summer, so I need to either...
1. Accept my whiteness and go down to the pool and hope that everyone is wearing brown tinted sunglasses to shade their eyes from the glare of my skintone.
2. Keep on spending money on smelly lotions, exfoliating like crazy, and dealing with patchy half-tan/half-pale skin in order to be tan for 1.5 days at a time.
We'll have to see what happens!!! LOL :)




OMG OMG OMG...my NEWEST...favorite swimsuit!! Does this child ever wear a swimsuit more than ONCE!!! Too too too stinkin cute!! Remember I told you to save some things for your laundry room someday...this is a keeper!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Idea!!! I will definitely do that! Yes, I knew you would love this suit :)
ReplyDelete