Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Resolutions and Goals

So every year, we all make resolutions but I know that I usually don't stick to mine! This year I'm going to try harder though!!!

Mine include:
1. Learn to read, write and speak Arabic (I will be going to night school in Dubai...hopefully!).
2. Read 2 books a month (I usually read 1 book a week, however, post-Veronica it's been 1 book in 4 months!).
3. Make sure I see all Dubai has to offer and to take advantage of living abroad...which may mean a few trips into Europe since we are so close!

Aaron doesn't have any resolutions, so I decided to make some for him (hehe):
1. Ask his wife once a day "what can I do to help you"?
2. Less video games, more "heart to heart" talks...LOL :P
3. Cut back on Diet Coke consumption!

1 comment:

  1. You have quite the year lined up with those resolutions. Good luck with the Arabic, my Mom used to be fluent in it, it sounds like a tough one to learn!

    ReplyDelete