It was a lot of fun and hopefully we will make it a more regular thing when I move back this way! Before we knew it, it was 12:30am and time to go home. I'm glad we got together!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Catching up with old friends...
On Friday night, I met up with 3 of my friends from my high school days. Out of our entire group of friends only my girlfriend Liz and I stayed friends! We are still really close to this day..she was even a maid of honor in my wedding! We met up with Tara and Jen at a restaurant in my hometown called Citrus and chatted and caught up on what we've been doing for the last 10 (omg...is it really already 10?!?!) years!
It was a lot of fun and hopefully we will make it a more regular thing when I move back this way! Before we knew it, it was 12:30am and time to go home. I'm glad we got together!
It was a lot of fun and hopefully we will make it a more regular thing when I move back this way! Before we knew it, it was 12:30am and time to go home. I'm glad we got together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment