Not to worry though, we'll be celebrating when we get back! I'm going to throw him a little party and I know Veronica has a present or two for him ;)
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Yesterday was Aaron's 28th birthday. Unfortunately, he spent it all alone in Dubai :( Originally, we were supposed to return home on the 6th so that we'd make it in time but as you know, our plans changed a bit!
Not to worry though, we'll be celebrating when we get back! I'm going to throw him a little party and I know Veronica has a present or two for him ;)
Not to worry though, we'll be celebrating when we get back! I'm going to throw him a little party and I know Veronica has a present or two for him ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




OMG........I wish I would have know...........I would have baked or had him over for dinner. Shame on you two...someone should have TOLD US!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feeling guilty...really really guilty!!!!!!!!!1
ReplyDelete