He did pick up some Vueve champagne, which I am a big fan of, so we could celebrate after we have baby girl. There are also 2 bottles of Riesling wine there for me, but everything else is Aaron's! I know he was like a kid in a candy store when he was picking up his booze. He already told me he might have to make one more trip back there before Ramadan starts! (The store is closed for that month).
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Pre-Ramadan Booze Run
Ramadan is quickly approaching and like any good non-Muslim, Aaron has decided to start stocking up on his booze. On Friday morning (which is the equivalent of a Saturday morning since the weekend here is Friday and Saturday), Aaron got up early, and headed to Umm Al Sequim to the big liquor store that sells for decent prices. He came home a few hours later...with all this!

He did pick up some Vueve champagne, which I am a big fan of, so we could celebrate after we have baby girl. There are also 2 bottles of Riesling wine there for me, but everything else is Aaron's! I know he was like a kid in a candy store when he was picking up his booze. He already told me he might have to make one more trip back there before Ramadan starts! (The store is closed for that month).
He did pick up some Vueve champagne, which I am a big fan of, so we could celebrate after we have baby girl. There are also 2 bottles of Riesling wine there for me, but everything else is Aaron's! I know he was like a kid in a candy store when he was picking up his booze. He already told me he might have to make one more trip back there before Ramadan starts! (The store is closed for that month).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




That won't get him through a month??
ReplyDeleteNo- that will hold him for 2-3 weeks!
ReplyDelete