Here we are leaving our apartment building...
And arriving at the clinic...
Veronica's pediatrician is Dr. Omer Ahmed. He has worked in the UK, Libya and Kuwait as well as Dubai. Veronica was not happy at all during her visit!!!
The nurse asked us to take off Veronica's clothes and diaper and after they weighed her and measured her (she gained 1/2 a pound!!!), the doctor had Aaron lay V down on the table. As soon as he laid her down, she started peeing like crazy. Buckets of pee. I can't believe how much she peed! Aaron was cool about it and took care of everything!
The doctor asked me if I had any questions and his eyes bugged out when I pulled out my sheet of paper with about 20 different questions on it. Haha...he definitely wasn't expecting that!! He answered them all for me though and was nice about it. Veronica is healthy and she is doing great!




No comments:
Post a Comment