skip to main |
skip to sidebar
his morning we went down to the pool for a relaxing swim. Miss V has been a little fiesty lately so I put her in her leopard print swimsuit and she "cooled her jets" in the pool. I'm not sure what exactly has gotten into her lately, everyone seems to think it's a combo of cutting teeth, a cold and a "splash" of 'tude, but she has been grunting and growling 24/7!! Hopefully the swim cooled her off a little bit!
She loved it when Daddy pretended to be a shark and swam up to tickle her toes. She also kicked her legs when we laid her on her belly and swooshed her around. Amazing!
Veronica started fading fast, so we went upstairs, I gave her a quick bath and put her to bed with a bottle. She woke up 2 hours later a very happy little girl! :)
Enjoy the video!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment