After dinner we hung out for a bit more and then Aaron went out with everyone to a bar nearby. I was a little worried when I woke up at 4:30am and saw that he was not home yet. I actually started to wonder if the police station would accept a debit card if I needed to bail him out! Haha In case you were wondering, I came to the conclusion around 5am that I would not be bailing him out and he could stay in jail and be some big guy's "special friend". (For the record, Aaron has never been in jail....at least as far as I know!).
He ended up coming home around 5:15am and was very upset because it took him 2 hours to get a cab from his friend's house! He hadn't slept in over 24 hours at that point and the fact that he enjoyed more than a few adult beverages that night did not help. He was exhausted but was at least kind enough to brush his teeth before hitting the sack! Around 4:30ish this morning I started to wake up since I am still adjusting to the time change so I can't even imagine how messed up his body clock is right now. I think it was definitely worth it though for him since he only has this week to hang out with his buddies and then most likely won't be seeing the guys again until our next trip out here around Christmastime (hopefully!). 
This picture was taken at Aaron's parent' house in their cellar. From right to left: Aaron, Chris & Jacqua Brenner, Matt Robertson, Kevin Rogers, Corey (Liz's boyfriend who was getting in on the ncaa action...Liz is Aaron's sister), and Dave & Jill Kalogerson




No comments:
Post a Comment