Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MN Wild Hockey Game and Twins Game

On Tuesday night, we went to a MN Wild hockey game at the Xcel energy center in downtown St. Paul, MN. In case you don't know what that is, the Wild are in the NHL and Aaron's parents had tickets to the games. Here are a few pictures taken from the game. I was super tired the entire time but we had a lot of fun!


For all the East Coasters that read our blog...the delicious-ness pictured below is something called "cheese curds". They are better than mozzarella sticks! Cheese curds are little balls of cheddar cheese that are deep fried to perfection...definitely something I always make sure to eat when traveling to MN or WI!











Final Score:


The next night we went to the Twins game at the Metrodome. I wanted to go to the game because I had never been to the Metrodome before and the Twins are moving to a new field soon. It was college night and the kids with student IDs got into the game for $4. They also had $1 domedogs (domedogs = hot dogs). We bought the cheapest tickets so we were sitting out with the drunk college kids. A lot of the college girls gave me sympathy looks when they saw my pregnant belly...I can only imagine what they were thinking! Haha!! It was fun but we left at the 5th inning because once again I was tired!

Aaron and his parents outside of the Metrodome:

No comments:

Post a Comment