I came home that day and as I pulled into our driveway I saw Aaron peering out of our window, trying to figure out what was in my hands and looked like it was moving. He met me at the door and dropped an F-bomb or two, but as soon as he held Mia, he fell in love! Mia turned out to be a total spitfire and although we are both afraid of her and let her have her way 100% of the time, we still love her to death!
My mom is watching Mia (and our other kitty, Clara...that's a whole other story where Aaron learned the lesson that you never go to an animal shelter just to "look around") while we are in Dubai. Here is a cute photo of Mia that I snapped a few days ago. She jumped up on the counter and was eating out of the big container of cat food that my mom had opened to refill all of the cat's bowls (she now has a whopping 5 cats!) Meow!




No comments:
Post a Comment