Yesterday morning, Aaron and I drove 2.5 hours up to Mosinee, WI to visit his grandma. Well, the trip was suppossed to be 2.5 hours but Aaron realized he had missed his exit about 1/2 an hour after the fact so the trip ended up being more around 3.5 hours! I think he was still nauseated from eating all of those disgusting sliders and chicken "rings" from White Castle!
We eventually made it though and had a really nice visit! I forgot to take pictures, even though I had my camera with me so unfortuantely I don't have any pics of gram to post. We did show her the baby dvd's though which she enjoyed and gram caught us up on what everyone in the family is doing. Overall it was a great visit and we can't wait to see her again around Christmas!
Gram gave our little girl a gift. Wow-she is getting so spoiled! I went to take a picture of the outfit and blanket but Aaron has already taken it to Dubai! I will make sure to take the picture when I get back to Dubai!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment