Black Friday is a tradition for some Americans...go out at an ungodly hour to find some deals for Christmas shopping. My mom had never even heard of the term "Black Friday" but she knew that some crazy people existed who did go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Well, I convinced her to go with me this year! Normally, I go with the Fletcher's, who is Karen's (Aaron's mom) sister's family. Since we weren't going to be in Wisconsin this year for Thanksgiving, I still wanted to keep the "tradition" alive and find those deals!
Here are some pics I snapped at Walmart at 6:15 am. The store was MOBBED. We were in and out within 10 minutes...they didn't have the GPS thingy my mom wanted and we were not about to try to browse through that store. Interestingly, the had crowd gates up outside and tons of rent-a-cops inside. It was pretty wild!
We did get some AMAZING finds by the way. All my Christmas shopping is done! :P


No comments:
Post a Comment