Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween! Costume #2!

Here is the sparkle fairy princess. This was costume part deux!

I have to say that I was so disappointed with the number of Trick or Treaters that we had! I think our doorbell only rang about 6 times! I think if we lived in one of those "kid neighborhoods" it would have been a higher turnout, but maybe parents just aren't taking their kids out anymore?

Anyways, here's our daughter!









1 comment:

  1. V is cute and all...but you look stunning!!
    I REALLY want that hat you have on...
    Is that a Dubai purchase or a home purchase. If it's a home purchase...I'd love one and I'll pay you back...if it's a Dubai purchase...please tell me where I can get it. I'm glad you are having so much fun. Love reading the blog. I can feel the happiness inside all of you!! Glad that baby is being "over loved" by all.
    Enjoy your stay. See you soon. Hugs, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete