Also, I love this hat. Once again, it's from Gymboree. Putting animal ear hats on my daughter just makes me so happy! She's too damn cute! :)
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Snuggled up with Grandma
These pics are just too cute not to post them! Veronica loves to snuggle up in my mom and fall asleep. Why does she do this for her grandma and then scream at me to get that formula nice and warm for her? I guess we all know a little 12 pounder who is the boss around here!
Also, I love this hat. Once again, it's from Gymboree. Putting animal ear hats on my daughter just makes me so happy! She's too damn cute! :)


Also, I love this hat. Once again, it's from Gymboree. Putting animal ear hats on my daughter just makes me so happy! She's too damn cute! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment