Aaron is still in Dubai and wasn't able to come out here, but luckily he went and celebrated Thanksgiving with an American couple we are friends with in Dubai. My Auntie Ellen, her husband Dave and her 3 kids- Derrick, Todd and Jillian came over for dinner. My cousin Todd and his friend had gotten into a fight with some kids outside a bar on Thanksgiving Eve and he showed up with some bumps and bruises!
Aaron and I are so thankful for our beautiful daughter Veronica. We love her so much and are so happy that she came into our lives!
There is a picture somewhere in here of my friend Liz and I before going out to the bars last night! I'm in the white top :)I had 1 1/2 captain and diets and one miller lite...after not drinking for a year and 2 months... I woke up to a crying baby this morning at 7:30am very hungover! LOL!


















No comments:
Post a Comment