Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

On the 29th, I celebrated my 27th birthday or as I like to say the 6th anniversary of my 21st birthday! LOL!!

It was a great day! We went to my favorite mall (a few pics of that below) and shopped around a bit,lunch at PF Changs, and I got to hang out with my family who I missed so much! We celebrated at night with Buffalo Wild Wings (yummy!) and a delicious chocolate mousse cake. I got great presents (a sweater purse, 90 minute massage, Bobbi Brown makeup brushes and much more!) and we had a lot of laughs! It was a great way to start my 27th year! I love my family...thanks so much guys! :)

LOL this is what my brother Johnny did...thanks John!


Beautiful boquets of flowers. The yellow ones are from my mom and the rainbow boquet is from my dear friend Silvia!

No comments:

Post a Comment