Irish Village is such a great place. I never even heard about it until recently and I wish I had known about it sooner! It's a little "village" by the airport and everything in there (except for a Costa coffee) has an Irish theme. Pubs, free standing bars, etc.
Very fitting for the special holiday, Veronica tried mashed potatoes for the first time and she loved them. She's such an O'Connell...my brother and I LOVE mashed potatoes (except for my moms...she makes them too low-fat!).
They were setting up for what looks like a real fun St. Patty's day party tonight. Kind of reminded me of college!
Also, Suzanne and I learned that maybe we shouldn't trust Aaron's directions from here on out to get there. We ended up in Sharjah (another freakin Emirate!) on our way to Irish Village. Turns out it was about a 10-15 minute drive from where we live. LOL! Oh well, at least we took the "scenic" route ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment