Of course, Fayth could have ridden it 10 times in a row and then asked for an 11th ride! Veronica didn't really have any idea what was going on but she seemed to enjoy it. We had fun and I hope we keep these walks up, I know that my a** could use the exercise! :)
Monday, March 8, 2010
Veronica's First Carosuel Ride!
The other day, Suzanne, Fayth, V & I went on a semi-"power" walk around downtown Burj Dubai with a pit stop in the mall and a carosuel stop on the way home! The carosuel is there temporarily but it's a cute little thing on Burj Blvd and I know Miss Fayth loves to take a ride (or two!). We stopped on the way home and rode it twice. I can't believe it, but I was DIZZY! As in, just had a few drinks and now trying to walk in a straight line dizzy! :P
Of course, Fayth could have ridden it 10 times in a row and then asked for an 11th ride! Veronica didn't really have any idea what was going on but she seemed to enjoy it. We had fun and I hope we keep these walks up, I know that my a** could use the exercise! :)


Of course, Fayth could have ridden it 10 times in a row and then asked for an 11th ride! Veronica didn't really have any idea what was going on but she seemed to enjoy it. We had fun and I hope we keep these walks up, I know that my a** could use the exercise! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment