Back when I was in 8th grade, my mom took me and my 2 brothers to the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas for vacation. I had to take her to the new Atlantis resort in Dubai on the Palm so she could see it! We had dinner at Nobu restaurant, which is a fabulous sushi place (I only ate cooked shrimp...no worries!). We also walked around the resort and she could not believe how over the top it was!!! We went to the Lost Chambers, which is an aquarium-maze type thing ( and I had a buy 1 admission get 1 free coupon for!). Overall- we had a blast!
This was one of the first places that I drove us to. I had never driven in Dubai prior to my mom coming out but I think I did a pretty good job! She only hit the "imaginary brake" while sitting in the passenger seat a few times! :)
Here are some pics from the day:
Me in front of a bar that had these pretty glass streamer-type things!

Glass sculpture in the main entrance:

Me and baby hanging out in front of a tank:

Light fixture that my mom liked!:

Ceiling:

Outside...Arabian Gulf aka Persian Gulf aka Iranian Gulf behind me:

The Atlantis:


Driving up to the Atlantis:
No comments:
Post a Comment