Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Baby Bump at 31 weeks!

Lately, I have come to realize that I am a huge whale of a woman and I CANNOT imagine how it will be possible for me to get any bigger! I'm just about to complete my 7th month of pregnancy so we only have about 2 more months to go. I better not be one of those women who is 2 weeks late...between my whale-ness and the heat, I don't know if I will be able to take it much longer!!! Temps are getting as high as 114F and air conditioning is my best friend. My other best friend is Tums. I have heartburn almost everyday, multiple times a day and am constantly popping the Tums. Whoever invented Tums is my hero!!

Things I can no longer do:
1.See my feet.

2. Bend down to pick something up (without getting wicked heartburn) or a Braxton-Hicks contraction.

3. Sleep! The baby is constantly kicking at night and sometimes I have to just get up and sit down or walk around to get her to chill out.

Things I can now do:
1. Feel my thighs touch each other when I walk (something I never ever wanted to experience in my life).
2. Get super preferential treatment whenever I am out somewhere...almost everyone loves a pregnant woman in Dubai!
3. Convince Aaron that it is absolutely necessary to keep visiting the scrapbook stores in Dubai so I can buy stuff since I need to stay occupied indoors during the day! He now knows what glue dots and embellisments are and I think that is the last thing he wants to hear about. Haha!
Here I am with my baby girl who is getting ready to make her big debut:


1 comment:

  1. Well atleast you have some warmth out there! It has been chilly and rainy all summer so far with the exception of about two days! I hope all is going well, you guys look great. I totally understand Aaron's obsession with his new car being perfect.. my dad has had his explorer for 6 years and he still parks it in the far back of the parking lot to avoid door dings. So far, I'm the only one who's put a dent in it :).

    ReplyDelete