Here are a few pics from the upstairs of the store. Everything is baby themed! I was in heaven!
Suzanne in the midst of all the girly-ness (she loves it too!):

Friday, June 19, 2009
Shabby Chic store at Marina Walk
Last week, my mom and I (Aaron was either in Canada or Chicago at this point) went down to the Marina Walk with my friend Suzanne. Well we forgot that it was Friday (Dubai's holy day) and all the shops were closed until 2! It was also hot as hell outside (I want to say 110-115F?) and we were literally melting onto the ground. We grabbed some lunch and then by the time we were done, the stores were opened. There was one store in particular that we wanted to go to. It's called Cottage Chic and the whole store has a shabby chic theme to it, which is my favorite design style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment