Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Yesterday we celebrated Aaron's first Father's Day! I tried to make it extra special for him :)

I put a cute little sign on the door that I made with my scrapbooking supplies that read "Happy Father's Day" and had two pictures of him on it putting together the stroller and also an ultrasound picture of his little girl.

When he walked into the apartment, it was *sparkling* clean! I cleared off the coffee table and put out some candy that he likes as well as laid out his two "small" gifts (bigger one...a watch...coming this weekend. I didn't want to get him the wrong one, Dubai's return policies are horrible, so I figured that he should pick it out!)

Here is Aaron posing with all of his stuff! He got a book and a video game that he wanted. I made him potato skins appetizer and of course he's holding a "daddy drink"....jack and coke!
A card from his daughter:

Presents!:
We also didn't forget about the grandfathers! We each called our dads and said Happy Father's Day and Grandfather's Day and they both replied with the same thing....Did Lauren have the baby?!?!?! (Or in my case, my dad asked if I had the baby...). UMM Hello Grandfather's- when I am in labor we will CALL you and not just wait to tell you after! LOL! Aaron and I were joking about it afterwards and we decided we should have said something like "Yeah...3 days ago!"


No comments:

Post a Comment