Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Littlest Snowgirl

Veronica's Grandma Karen is really, really into snowmen! It's her "thing" and boy oh boy does she have a lot of them. During the winter season, she decorates her house with snowmen. I would say she has to have at least 300-400 snowmen that stay hang out in her house. Sometimes I envision them all coming alive and walking around her house at night! (I think I have been watching too many scary movies!).

Anyways, she bought Little V a snowman outfit when she was out here in October and we took it out and dressed baby girl up! How cute does she look! Yes, that is actually a top hat on her head! It was so funny..everyone was cracking up and Veronica handled it pretty well. She did get a little fussy after a while so we took it off as soon as we all took 2.2 million pictures. I love dressing Veronica up! Seriously, I could put her in these types of outfits everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment