Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Skyping with Aaron

Everyday single day, V & I skype with Aaron in the morning for about 1-2 hours. By the time we are done skyping, half of our morning is over! We talk about anything and everything you could imagine...football, cars, beer, chicks...you know, all my favorite topics! :P

Veronica loves to show off to her daddy by doing big burps for him or laughing when I tickle her! Aaron says that seeing us on skype helps a lot with being so far away. Only 16 more days til he's back in Milford and I get one hell of a break! LOL :) (Just kidding mom and Danny...you guys have been amazing!) :P

I snapped a few pics of Danny skyping with Aaron. You can almost see Aaron's face on the computer. They were talking about a new videogame that just came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment