Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Vanney Family Tradition



In the Vanney family, everytime a new baby is born, Vanney family members make the baby a beautiful quilt. The tradition began with Aaron's cousin Ryan, who is the oldest cousin within the family. All of Aaron's cousins and Aaron himself have quilts, and now the first great-grandchild has a quilt!

Let me tell you, the quilt is BEAUTIFUL. It's princess themed (how fitting!) and it really is quite spectacular! We love it so much and of course I got teary eyed when I saw it. We are so touched and it is something that we will cherish forever.

With the quilt came a card that said

"This quilt was made with love from:

Great Grandma Connie
Grandma Karen
Aunt Lizzy
Aunt Cindi
Aunt Anne
Cousin Cory
Aunt Dawn
Cousin Lindsey
Cousin Shelly
Cousin Lane
Cousin Lydia
Aunt Beth"

Thank you SO SO SO MUCH everyone!!! We are truly touched by the beautiful quilt!

Enjoy the video of us opening the gift!

Pictures of us with the quilt from last night are coming...I just need Bob and Karen to email them to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment