Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Boardwalk Cafe

Yesterday, Veronica and I went to the Boardwalk Cafe with new friends we made at our Mums group, Nadine and her son Rhys (pronounced Reese). I met Nadine at the group and as we were talking, we figured out that we both live in the Southridge apartment complex here in Dubai...only 1 tower away from each other!

So yesterday we were off to a new cafe that opened up right on Burj Blvd. It's at the Al Manzil hotel, where Aaron always used to stay on his business trips out to Dubai. We had a nice light lunch with her friend Jo and chatted for a while. It was a lot of fun and Miss V was a very good girl! Thanks for inviting us Nadine!

On the way home V crashed and slept so soundly that I was able to just pick her up and put her in her cot. She rolled over, looked up at me and smiled and turned back around and fell asleep. What a sweetie! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment