Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Kindermusik

My friend Emma from Mums and Bumps invited Veronica and I to a Kindermusik class. We met up with Emma and her daughter Marnie at a "to die for" villa near the Burj al Arab where the classes are held. I'm pretty sure this villa is someone's residence! It was probably half the size of my high school. Next time I will take lots of pictures of it! The pool was to die for!

The class lasted 45 minutes and is supposed to help develop the babies senses and what not. We played with musical instruments (Veronica sucked and licked hers til they were a wet slimy mess...surprise, surprise!), sang songs, listened to music, and played with some toys! Veronica behaved for the most part although she started doing her "teddy bear" growls about half way through!

I couldn't believe I was walking around in a circle singing these songs and acting like a total idiot when just a few years ago I was a cool chickie at the bars (with my studly manly man, Aaron, of course!). Haha...you never know where life is going to take you!

We had fun and it was only 70 AED a class (roughly about 18ish bucks) so I think we will make this a weekly occurence. Plus, I got to meet more moms which is always a great thing! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment