Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Gym

Today we went to "My Gym"...it's basically a gymnastic type center and they do a class for 7-13 month olds. It was a blast and she LOVED it!!! The class lasted about 45 minutes, we did music, dancing, obstacle courses, and lots of other fun things. Afterwards, we went out to lunch at the Lime Tree Cafe with our new friends Renee and her daughter Serena (born 4 days after V).


I have always been against those ball pits because:


1). I think they are gross and lots of filthy children play in them
2). Snakes live in them (I got a chain email once that said so)


...However, I let her go in them today because this place was super duper clean and well-maintained.
The ladies who were running the class told me I am a nervous mom! I freaked when they did the hangy thing because I was worried about her shoulders popping out or something but they said she was ok. V held on pretty tight! She was laughing like crazy- loved it!


The class was insanely expensive though so this may have been V's first and last class! :( Oh well...we had fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment