A few nights ago, I went out with Suzanne and her best friend Robin (who was in Dubai visiting the Evensons) to Madinat Jumeirah and to a super hot & sexy bar called Nasimi Beach at the Atlantis Resort! Madinat Jumeirah is one of my favorite places to go in Dubai. It's super touristy but it has a great vibe and excellent restaurants. We went to a restaurant called Left Bank that I had never been to before. It was delish, of course! We sat outside, had a nice view of the souk as well as the water. Food was good, mojitos were even better! ;)
We then headed over to Nasimi Beach, which is a bar on the beach at the Atlantis. WOW WOW WOW...it was AMAZING!!! We sat on bean bag chairs and just relaxed! Definitely had a very sexy vibe to it. People were making out all around us! Haha :)
We hung out for a while, talked about anything and everything and just had a nice time out. I will definitely be taking any future guests we have to this bar. Aaron has to go here...I think he will love it. We had a great night as evidenced by the hangover I had the next day!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment