We are really excited and can't wait for everyone to meet Veronica. She gets to meet her grandparents (with the exception of my mom- who she already met!) and her two uncles as well as lots of our friends and other family members. She can't wait!
I took a picture of her suitcase...which has since been packed even more. I can't decide what to bring and what not to bring...so basically I am taking it all!! Well, not really, but I am packing about 6 outfits per day. It's going to be another fashion show!! My poor kid...at least she doesn't seem to mind. I need to get in all the dress up now because if she decides to break my heart and become a tom boy, at least I'll have memories of pink eyelet dresses, satin ribbons and bows! :)
And here she was while I was packing...notice the socks on the hands do not match and are not folded down cute...it was one of those days! :P




No comments:
Post a Comment