Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

38 weeks! (Well Almost)

These pictures are a few days premature but I got all done up the other night (yes, this is "done up" for me these days...my have things changed!) to go out so I figured I would have Aaron take them then. Do I look like I am ready to pop or what?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your hair is sooooooooooooo long!!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren,

    This is by far the best blog ever! Your little girl is going to be so spoiled. I cant wait to see pictures of her. Also, thank you for teaching me about the culture and showing pictures. I have learned alot from reading your blog. Hope you are feeling good. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like the blog meghan! :) It's fun to do and a lot of people seem to like reading it. Keep checking it out! I'll be doing more "Dubai" stuff once I have the baby so hopefully I will have a few more "cultural" posts than I have lately!

    ReplyDelete