Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

The rooms are painted!

Here is the "after" for the nursery! I love it...perfect and super girly :)
The changing table that my mom BOUGHT for us when she was in here in Dubai! She also bought the changing pad...it has a little pillow for the baby. How cute! I got the two baskets underneath from Ace Hardware for super cheap! We are going to keep the wipes and diapers in them.
Aaron is excited...only 1 month and 1 day til our due date!


The light against the newly pink-ed walls. :)


It has a little crooked smile...how cute! (have you puked yet from all the cuteness??!!)





The crib....which my mom also bought for us. Thank you so much mom! It's from Mommas and Papas too!


I put in the base sheet and hung her tiny blanket at the bottom of the crib. Both were gifts from my dad! The sheet is sooo soft, and matches the walls perfectly! Haha. The little doll is from Aaron's grandmother, who will become a great-grandmother after the baby is born!



The blanket and bumper...both bought for baby girl by my dad! I love them so much. They are from a store called The White Company, which is based out of London I believe. Very shabby chic!

Another cute pic!






Don't worry- I will not leave the stuff animals in the bed with the baby! I know it can be hazardous...I just put them there for now because they are so cute! :)






1 comment:

  1. Everything is SO super cute!! My goodness you, Aaron and baby are all set!! Enjoy these last few weeks of "freedom!" We can't wait to see the room. Fayth is going to want to touch everything!! Great crib, bedding, wall color, stuffed animals...love it all!! GIRLS stuff is just so stinkin adorable!! Hugs from US!!

    ReplyDelete