The other day, Aaron and I were going out. We got into the car and a few minutes into our drive, I pulled down the mirror on the visor to check out my makeup. I was horrified to find out that my foundation is now too dark! The lighting in our bathroom at home stinks and I couldn't tell in there. Well, I had these huge brown-ish streaks on my neck and I started to vigorously try to rub them away. I ended up with a face color that did not match the rest of my body and a bright red neck. I was a hot mess!
For some reason, *I* got the short end of the stick in my family. Not just my immediate family but all my aunts, uncles and cousins. I am the only one who does not tan!! And...I'm probably the one who cares about being tan the most! My brothers are relentless... the "Albino Rhino" is one of the lovely nicknames they have called me throughout the years due to my glow-in-the-darkness. Gotta love the rhino part too...nothing like having 2 brothers who love to make fat jokes at their sensitive sister!!
I don't understand why it was ME that got the whitey DNA. I understand why my brother Danny didn't get it...that boy is so vain that he couldn't handle not having a perfect tan in the summer. But what about Johnny? He could care less about the way he looks. He should have been the one whose tan looks like a normal persons butt in the middle of the winter!
Just to prove my point...here is a pic of me that really shows off my paleness. It was taken 2 years ago at Disney World. This is not normal!! This picture was taken in Decemeber too. So in the few days that we had already been to Disney everyone went from their winter skin to the start of a tan.
I notice when I wear my Ireland shirt that strangers do not ask me why I am so pale...coincidence? I think not!




No comments:
Post a Comment