Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Baby Bump at 35 weeks!

Not the best picstures of me, but I just don't care that much right now! My hair looked really cute in person...did not come out well in these pics!

But anyways, here I am at 35 weeks pregnant...so ready to have this baby! I have heartburn like crazy ALL the time!!! TUMS is not sold in Dubai and the only option I have is to take this wretched heart burn horse tablet called Gavinson. It's a mixture of chalk and rotten overpowering peppermint. It tastes so awful and Aaron always laughs at my face when I have to take them because it is twisted in agony! I have been taking anywhere from 2- 6 a day, depending on the position of the baby I guess! Aaron had heartburn the other day (after drinking lots of wine!) and he said he would rather deal with the heartburn than take a Gavinson so that tells you how bad it actually is!

I heard that lots of heartburn means the baby will be born with a full head of hair! We'll have to wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment