So anyways, I put on this yellow butterfly shirt and the pink butterfly pants (I didn't get a shot of the butterfly but it is very cute!) on her and I just HAD to take a million pictures! :) Veronica is getting used to having her own personal paparazzi around her 24/7! Pretty soon she will be voguing for the camera. :P
Monday, September 28, 2009
Butterfly Girl :)
I just love this little outfit! Two days after we got home from the hospital, I took the car and went to the Dubai Mall just to get out and walk around a bit. Well, instead of buying anything for myself, I went to Osh Kosh B'Gosh (LOVE that store!) and bought Veronica a ton of cute clothes. Not that she needed any more clothes, but well, when you are me, and you have a baby girl, it's a recipe for disaster in terms of buying girly things for my baby!
So anyways, I put on this yellow butterfly shirt and the pink butterfly pants (I didn't get a shot of the butterfly but it is very cute!) on her and I just HAD to take a million pictures! :) Veronica is getting used to having her own personal paparazzi around her 24/7! Pretty soon she will be voguing for the camera. :P









So anyways, I put on this yellow butterfly shirt and the pink butterfly pants (I didn't get a shot of the butterfly but it is very cute!) on her and I just HAD to take a million pictures! :) Veronica is getting used to having her own personal paparazzi around her 24/7! Pretty soon she will be voguing for the camera. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment