Whenever Aaron and I try to bathe her, she poops and pees in the water. Of course, my mom doesn't believe me because Veronica hasn't done that once since she has gotten a bath by Grandma! A few days before my mom came out, Aaron and I were giving Veronica a bath (we still haven't mastered doing the solo bath- it's a tag team effort for us). Well, Aaron says to me as I'm washing V's hair, "She's peeing! She's peeing in the tub!" I look down and see this steady stream of poop coming out of her butt and right into the tub. I told Aaron that she was doing a little more than just pee. So the poor guy has to hold the screaming wet baby as I'm frantically trying to wash the tub out. I pulled the little drain thing in the tub a tad too early and the poopy water has gotten all over our bathroom counter top, next to my Chanel and Dior makeup. I look over at Aaron, whose shirts is now drenched in water, holding the screaming baby and he says to me "Hurry up Lauren- go faster!" I tried to go as fast as I can, refilled the tub up but the water was too hot, then tried to add cold water but of course, this being Dubai, our cold water is still pretty warm...Let's just say it was a DISASTER!! It's funny now, but was a little stressful at the time! I think I need the "Parenting for Idiots" book. Also, I'm pretty sure I saw Veronica roll her eyes at us a few times during the whole ordeal!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
This is what Grandma did...
...and how cute does Veronica look? Haha! This was right after a bath. Since Grandma has been here, Veronica has started off her day with a nice warm bath. Grandma always makes her smell so nice! When V got her bath yesterday, she actually cried when Grandma got her out of the tub. She loves her bathtime with Grammy!
Whenever Aaron and I try to bathe her, she poops and pees in the water. Of course, my mom doesn't believe me because Veronica hasn't done that once since she has gotten a bath by Grandma! A few days before my mom came out, Aaron and I were giving Veronica a bath (we still haven't mastered doing the solo bath- it's a tag team effort for us). Well, Aaron says to me as I'm washing V's hair, "She's peeing! She's peeing in the tub!" I look down and see this steady stream of poop coming out of her butt and right into the tub. I told Aaron that she was doing a little more than just pee. So the poor guy has to hold the screaming wet baby as I'm frantically trying to wash the tub out. I pulled the little drain thing in the tub a tad too early and the poopy water has gotten all over our bathroom counter top, next to my Chanel and Dior makeup. I look over at Aaron, whose shirts is now drenched in water, holding the screaming baby and he says to me "Hurry up Lauren- go faster!" I tried to go as fast as I can, refilled the tub up but the water was too hot, then tried to add cold water but of course, this being Dubai, our cold water is still pretty warm...Let's just say it was a DISASTER!! It's funny now, but was a little stressful at the time! I think I need the "Parenting for Idiots" book. Also, I'm pretty sure I saw Veronica roll her eyes at us a few times during the whole ordeal!

Whenever Aaron and I try to bathe her, she poops and pees in the water. Of course, my mom doesn't believe me because Veronica hasn't done that once since she has gotten a bath by Grandma! A few days before my mom came out, Aaron and I were giving Veronica a bath (we still haven't mastered doing the solo bath- it's a tag team effort for us). Well, Aaron says to me as I'm washing V's hair, "She's peeing! She's peeing in the tub!" I look down and see this steady stream of poop coming out of her butt and right into the tub. I told Aaron that she was doing a little more than just pee. So the poor guy has to hold the screaming wet baby as I'm frantically trying to wash the tub out. I pulled the little drain thing in the tub a tad too early and the poopy water has gotten all over our bathroom counter top, next to my Chanel and Dior makeup. I look over at Aaron, whose shirts is now drenched in water, holding the screaming baby and he says to me "Hurry up Lauren- go faster!" I tried to go as fast as I can, refilled the tub up but the water was too hot, then tried to add cold water but of course, this being Dubai, our cold water is still pretty warm...Let's just say it was a DISASTER!! It's funny now, but was a little stressful at the time! I think I need the "Parenting for Idiots" book. Also, I'm pretty sure I saw Veronica roll her eyes at us a few times during the whole ordeal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment