While I was at the party, Aaron was heading back to Dubai from Vietnam with a layover in Bangkok. Unfortuntely Aaron ate some "mystery meat" in Vietnam and wasn't feeling too hot. Rule number 1- Never eat mystery meat. Rule number 2- Never, ever eat mystery meat while in a foreign country...especially Vietnam! I'm convinced he ate a poodle or something. I'm waiting for him to start growing curly white hairs out of his head...
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Out to a cocktail party
Last night I went out to a little cocktail party thrown by my friend Suzanne and her husband Jon.I met a lot of new people and of course, in true Dubai fashion, they were from all over the world! Two couples were from Turkey, there was a family from France, Australia and Canada. I forgot to take pictures here, but my mom did take a few pics of me before I headed out.


While I was at the party, Aaron was heading back to Dubai from Vietnam with a layover in Bangkok. Unfortuntely Aaron ate some "mystery meat" in Vietnam and wasn't feeling too hot. Rule number 1- Never eat mystery meat. Rule number 2- Never, ever eat mystery meat while in a foreign country...especially Vietnam! I'm convinced he ate a poodle or something. I'm waiting for him to start growing curly white hairs out of his head...
While I was at the party, Aaron was heading back to Dubai from Vietnam with a layover in Bangkok. Unfortuntely Aaron ate some "mystery meat" in Vietnam and wasn't feeling too hot. Rule number 1- Never eat mystery meat. Rule number 2- Never, ever eat mystery meat while in a foreign country...especially Vietnam! I'm convinced he ate a poodle or something. I'm waiting for him to start growing curly white hairs out of his head...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment