Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Outfit of the Day

Ok, if I was really going to do an outfit of the day post, I would have to do about 4-5 different posts a day, because she is my little doll and that's how much I change her clothes! Luckily she tolerates it or otherwise there would be a battle royale way too many times a day. I can't help it- there are just too many cute things and I just have to put them on her! :)

Here are some pics that I took yesterday when Aaron came home from work. He's a proud papa but after our doctor appointment when he found out she's "advanced" for her age, well now he's just extremely, over the top, my kid's a genius, she must have gotten those genes from me proud. Haha!! Last night he told her that she will grow up to be a doctor. Right after he told her that she did a ginromous burp right in his face. That's my girl! So here are pictures showing her "3 month old" neck control. Haha!

Of course I had a mini-heart attack while Aaron was holding her up on the counter. I asked him about 10 times if he was holding her tight!





No comments:

Post a Comment