My baby is already getting so big! I stepped on the scale with her and it was 10 pounds heavier so I'm thinking she's already 10 pounds?!?! Is that possible??? She was a little less than 7 1/2 pounds when she was born! YOWZA! At this rate she will be about the size of a 5 year old at Christmas!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Me and My Girlie Girl
Here are a few pics of me and V that my mom took the other day. I bought that little houndsooth (not sure of the spelling on that one and let's get real here, I am too tired to care!)jacket and it's so cute that I wanted to have pictures of it. Also, Veronica is wearing an adorable pair of pj's and she looked cute with her pink binkie too. So basically, I am posting these pictures because we are just too cute! :)
My baby is already getting so big! I stepped on the scale with her and it was 10 pounds heavier so I'm thinking she's already 10 pounds?!?! Is that possible??? She was a little less than 7 1/2 pounds when she was born! YOWZA! At this rate she will be about the size of a 5 year old at Christmas!


My baby is already getting so big! I stepped on the scale with her and it was 10 pounds heavier so I'm thinking she's already 10 pounds?!?! Is that possible??? She was a little less than 7 1/2 pounds when she was born! YOWZA! At this rate she will be about the size of a 5 year old at Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment