Grandma and I walked around for about an hour before baby girl woke up. Grandma bought her a swing that Aaron is going to assemble for us. When Veronica woke up though, things went a little downhill! We were able to run to the grocery store to pick up some stuff for dinner and then we hopped in the car and quickly went home! Grandma sat in the back with Veronica and I believe I heard her say at one point..."If anyone is in the road just run them over and get us home!" Haha! (Of course I drove very safely...and I think I was the only one in Dubai doing so!).
Here is a picture of Grandma pushed Veronica around the mall! She must have the "magic touch" because V was sound asleep for quite a while!
I hope my baby's first words will be "Credit Card"! :D
Doesn't she look so sweet? I was trying to get a picture of her smiling but this was right after she smiled...
The calm before the storm...maybe she was crying because her hat was on crooked! :) She wanted to look good for her big mall debut!




No comments:
Post a Comment