Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How our lives have changed...

Here are a few ways in which our lives have changed since Veronica was born:

1. When Aaron volunteers to change a very poopy diaper, I think he is being very romantic.

2. We both consider sleeping in til 5am a huge treat. We can't get over how lucky we are that slept in that late.

3. It's completely normal to have been peed on, spit up on, and pooped on by 9am. And, to have not changed your shirt yet.

4. A shower has never felt so good. Quiet time, hot water, skin that doesn't smell like old milk...what else could a new parent ask for?

5. When 8:30pm rolls around, we start to get ready for bed because we are exhausted. A little over a month ago, we started to talk about what I should make for dinner at that time!

6. I will call Aaron at work and we will talk about nothing other than Veronica's poop. When was the last time? What did it look like? Has it been too long...should I call the midwife? Or if she did poop, we are happy and excited and we talk about that. Then after hanging up, I will remember that the real reason I called him was to pick up some groceries on the way home (and yes...Cereal is one of them!)

and lastly,

6. There is no better feeling in the world than seeing your baby girl smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment