We have our next ultrasound coming up on March 22nd and are really hoping that we will be able to find out the baby's gender! I've been pretty tired lately and have been just laying low and hanging out around our complex. I've actually missed my last two mums and bumps group get togethers because I've just been so exhausted! It's funny to think that if we had never left Chicago I would be working as a nurse right now and most likely working a lot of 12 hour night shifts! I would actually love to be working right now and as soon as I get my nursing license I would like to work somewhere at least part time. Hopefully this weekend we will hit the beach or do something a little more outdoorsy and fun...and we still need to get our taxes done!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Baby Bump at 18 weeks!
Here are a few shots of me Aaron took yesterday before I went to the gym. I'm definitely growing! The baby has been moving like crazy and Aaron has finally been able to feel the little kicks. He actually felt one the other day that was so strong he is convinced the baby head-butted him!! Haha! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You look great girl! Your belly is starting to show a little more.
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable...love your blog. Let's do coffee this week. I think we are all FINALLY on the mend.
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Suzanne