Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

A few cars in our garage....

Aaron is always drooling over the different cars in our garage so I figured that I would take a few pictures of his favorite ones and post them for everyone to see! Personally, I don't see what the big deal is. I think the best car out there would be a bubblegum pink sparkly convertible :)

A matte black Bentley (apparently they are more special or something if they are matte black? I thought it just looked dirty because it's not shiny!):


A Rolls Royce:


A Ferrari...Aaron made me blur out the plate number and the space number- just in case the owner of the Ferrari actually reads my blog :P


And of course, I saved the best for last....in between the BMW convertible and the Lexus SUV is a rental matte silver Honda Accord! It's matte because of all the dust and sand that has covered the car! I know it's hard to see but there is a guy in that car named Aaron Vanney who is hanging his head in shame!!! Poor Aaron!

A lot of people have asked me where my GMC Jimmy went and I actually gave the car to my brother Johnny for Christmas. I really miss it! He better be taking good care of that car- I gave it to him in great condition!

No comments:

Post a Comment