Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Danny!!!

On March 5th, my baby brother will be a whopping 18 years old! I can't believe it!!! I remember going to the hospital after school on the day he was born. He was a big boy at 11lbs 4oz and he's grown into such a big guy! Danny, we love you so much and hope that you have a great day!! Now, behave for Mom!!!! :D

In honor of his birthday, here is a collection of pictures of Danny:


(Danny and I at Millenium Park in Chicago in spring 2008).

(Danny chowing down on a fajita in NYC during Christmas 2007).(Danny (and I) on our way to a Chicago Bulls game in April 2008).(Danny and I at PF Changs after the Bulls game in April 2008).
(Danny and Aaron at the Boardwalk Resort in Walt Disney World on our way to ESPN Zone! August 2008)

(Danny and I the day after my nursing graduation in my apartment...I didn't want him to leave...and little did we know I was preggers!, November 2008).(Busted!! Aaron caught Danny commiting the ultimate sin...putting my Coach purse on the ground at Disney World when I asked him to hold it for me when I went to the restroom! December 2007)(A very tired Danny on the train back to Milford from a busy day in NYC, December 2007).(Here I am embarrassing Danny at Maxine's restaurant in Milford, CT...no idea when this was).(Danny and Johnny in our kitchen at home in Milford, Summer 2007).

I hope you enjoyed the pictures of Danny!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment