Yesterday I met up for lunch with Suzanne at Au Bon Pain and she gave baby gifts from her family! It was so cute and thoughtful and I know that Baby V loves them :)
This is a sign Suzanne MADE (she's very crafty) for baby's door to her room! It is so cute and I love it. She wrote a really sweet message on the back.


She also gave us this photo clip for one of the baby's ultrasound pictures! Aaron picked out the picture for it and it's now on top of one of our bookshelves in our tv room. It's so cute :)

The Evenson's also gave us this diapees and wipees kit. It's sized for a few diapers and a disposable pack of wipes in case you don't want to take an entire diaper bag out with you. Suzanne said they always kept one in the car just in case!

Thank you guys again! It was such a nice surprise :)
The sign looks cute!! Love the pink HOOK!! Only you...
ReplyDeleteGlad you like the gifts!!!