Sunday, March 8, 2009
Today is a Very Good Day for Aaron :)
Aaron finally got his liquor license today!!! You can guess where he went right after work...he even brought his boss from Chicago who is currently visiting with him since Aaron was giving him a ride back to his hotel! Unfortunately Aaron found out that liquor is very expensive out here. The bottle of Jack Daniel's that you see in the picture was $40 with a $10 tax. Since it was Aaron's first time using his license he got a "buy three for the price of one" deal. Although he is primarily a JD fan, the deal was that he had to take two Bombay Sapphires. So I guess he will be drinking a lot of gin and tonics now!! If he had paid full price for everything though than he would have paid $150 so he isn't complaining!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I didn't realize Aaron drank whiskey! I also thought he was a beer guy! Can he get beer out there?
ReplyDelete